I wrote about Ebates on myWays to Save the Most Shopping post. And, I totally save $ using Ebates for all my online shopping. I have always done so by starting at their web site and clicking the store I wanted to shop. Since then, Ebates has added even more ways to save in even easier ways.
Here they are...
1. Add the Extension: I installed the Ebates extension to my Chrome browser and now I just go to any store I want and a small Ebates button pops up with the cash back % offered from that store. I click it and boom, I get that % of my purchase as cash back.
2. In-store Cashback:In-Store Cash Back is a brand new way for Ebates members to earn cash back. Install the Ebates app on your phone and add one, or many credit or debit cards. Shop in any store where Ebates offers cash back and you earn money for any qualifying purchases. This new feature is currently available only in the US. The list of stores that have in-store cash back keeps growing too. They include, Macy's, Barnes & Noble, Ugg, Bed Bath & Beyond, Express, etc.
3. Travel: Ebates is not just for retail shopping! Use Ebates to save on airfare, hotels and on car rentals. Yup, Ebates even has their own Hotels page where you always get 7% cash back. Can't find the right hotel and want to go through Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline etc.? No problem, Ebates offers cash back on most major travel sites.
4. Double Your Cash Back: If you still want to go to the Ebates site for shopping make sure you look to the top left on the menus bar. There you will find a link for double cash back deals. Listed are stores that are doubling their cash back offerings. If a store like Macy's normally offers 5% cash back the site will let you know it is now offering 10%. These deals change frequently.
5. Create a Favorites List: Online and in the app you can make a list of your favorite stores so you always have them at your fingertips!
6: Extra Discount Codes: Ebates also gives out any discount codes available! Cash back is automatic - promotional or coupon codes have to be typed in manually.